Renting Wedding Dresses...?????

Currently at the airport with my HUSBAND!!!! Off to Las Vegas for wedding reception #2. I just ate like 100 chicken nuggets from Popeyes and my husband no longer loves me. Jk he does I think. If I hear another Old Spice commercial I think I'm going to rip my ears off....



Okay. Speaking of weddaaaannggzzz... so you spend millions of dollar and cry rivers of tears over your wedding dress, AMIRIGHT? Like why isn't there a better way to do this? I live in the Mecca of Weddings (Salt Lake City) and I am seriously questioning why there aren't more, affordable vendors for things like dresses, invitations, etc.

I think I'd like to start some kind of side business that doesn't try to rip people off so hard on the things that count most to the bride (the dress, invitations, grooms). 

Basically if you want your invitations made or you want to rent my wedding dress, hit me up because I'm like hella poor and so r u so lets come together. 

Da end. 

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't get as real as that. Congrats Kylie you looked stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post
    http://www.dulhanwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT this dress. How / where can I order it? I can't find a link to it.I can solve everyone's troubles, to share a few sites !billig brllopsklnning robes de mariage pas cher

    ReplyDelete